Old 03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Yesterday I planted some more seeds in the greenhouse. Looked all
over for the Burpee Golden Zucchini I bought last August. Not found.
Today we were out and about so stopped at a couple of stores and no
luck. On the way out of town DH saw Tractor Supply and pulled in.
They had them. I looked at the price, $1.79 on sale at $1.34 for 19
seeds. I checked the Burpee site when I got home and their price was
$3.95 for 25 seeds, plus shipping of course. Got 2 packages.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Will plants produce seeds in a greenhouse, if they produce fertile flowers and are pollinated they should produce (grow?) seeds. In fact many crop seeds are produced on plants grown in greenhouse, especially flower seeds that are F1 hybrids.
Fruit Trees