Old 04-04-2012, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sean Straw Sean Straw is offline

Default Tool Hire

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:41:22 +0000, robert fewtrell
wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this gardening malarkey but i had a massive mound of mud in
my garden which the gardener decided to leave there and now i have a bit
more time to myself i have been turning my hand to gardening but still
with these mounds i am thinking of hiring a mini digger but the cheapest
i can find is this tool hire company called national tool hire shops
does anyone know any cheaper ones?

There's a bunch of rental places. Home improvement centres (big box
hardware stores) often rent tools, and there are a few national chains
(Big-4 rents I believe is one). I've generally rented from the local
outfits myself, but more often than not, I just buy the tool,
sometimes seeking a good deal on a secondhand one.

FTR, you're posting to the international USENET group rec.gardens, and
not indicating where you're located -- readers are left to make the
judgement call that since you're using gardenbanter.co.uk you might be
in the UK, though I'd wager I could set up a gardenbanter account
easily enough, despite being in California...