Old 04-04-2012, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gareth Drew Gareth Drew is offline

Default Tool Hire

On Apr 3, 12:41*pm, robert fewtrell robert.fewtrell.
wrote:
Hi,

I am new to this gardening malarkey but i had a massive mound of mud in
my garden which the gardener decided to leave there and now i have a bit
more time to myself i have been turning my hand to gardening but still
with these mounds i am thinking of hiring a mini digger but the cheapest
i can find is this tool hire company called national tool hire shops
does anyone know any cheaper ones?

thanks

--
robert fewtrell

Jewson do them too. Not sure on price but heres the link
http://www.jewson.co.uk/en/templates...emId=cat540030