Old 05-04-2012, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Vegetable seeds

I just discovered that I can get vegetable seeds from Amazon. They
have a listing of over 10,000 available from many different sellers. I
never did get all the way through the list. But they have the only
packet of Better Boy tomato seeds that I have seen anywhere other than
Brupee. Drawback, in order to get free shipping, you must have an
order of $25 or more. I just thought of something I need that I can
order to get the free shipping. I almost always have a number of
items on my wish list to use when I need to fill in an order.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills