Old 06-04-2012, 08:01 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
Since we're on clematis - I have one which I grew from seed marked Clematis integrifolia. But it's grown far beyond that and taken up residence at the top of a rowan, so no photos. It flowers early, earlier than alpina, and it has leaves at that stage, so I guess it's probably evergreen (I don't tend to look at it in winter). Flowers are white, slightly dropping, sort of bell shape, 4 petals. My best guess is that it's a non-freckled cirrhosa. Does anyone have any other ideas?
No replies - so does that mean everyone agrees it's a cirrhosa?