Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Bl**dy hosepipe ban!

"David WE Roberts" wrote in news:9ud9btFt19U1
@mid.individual.net:

It hasn't stopped raining since!

Same here.
Should the water companies start taking their commitment seriously to
giving us what we pay for, and fix the leaks with THEIR pipes, whatever
causes these leaks?

http://tinyurl.com/cccewjl

Makes me want to barf. Theft I think is what they are doing and prety damn
disgusting.

http://www.ofwat.gov.uk/

One day soon we will make them use our money wisely. In the meantime the
company directors will have a luxury life by deception. Their time will
come soon. The buggers will cut off the water to any elderly or pregnant
mother in a heartbeat let alone other vulnerable people who need water and
have not the means to pay.

Baz