Old 08-04-2012, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bl**dy hosepipe ban!

It hasn't stopped raining since!

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 08-04-2012, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
It hasn't stopped raining since!

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/) (='.'=) (")_(")

That's odd. We don't have a hosepipe ban and we have had hardly any rain
:-))

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David WE Roberts" wrote in news:9ud9btFt19U1
@mid.individual.net:

It hasn't stopped raining since!

Same here.
Should the water companies start taking their commitment seriously to
giving us what we pay for, and fix the leaks with THEIR pipes, whatever
causes these leaks?

http://tinyurl.com/cccewjl

Makes me want to barf. Theft I think is what they are doing and prety damn
disgusting.

http://www.ofwat.gov.uk/

One day soon we will make them use our money wisely. In the meantime the
company directors will have a luxury life by deception. Their time will
come soon. The buggers will cut off the water to any elderly or pregnant
mother in a heartbeat let alone other vulnerable people who need water and
have not the means to pay.

Baz
Old 08-04-2012, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David WE Roberts" wrote

It hasn't stopped raining since!

We have had a bit too, some more last night, but just called down the site
as sheds have been broken into again and noticed I can still walk round in
normal shoes without getting muddy. Even the car tyres didn't get muddy on
the grass roads. Shows how dry it has been.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 08/04/2012 11:59, David WE Roberts wrote:
It hasn't stopped raining since!

If you remember during the severe draught of the 70's the labour
government appointed a minister for draught, a few weeks later he became
the minister for floods.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On Apr 8, 6:06*pm, Moonraker wrote:
On 08/04/2012 11:59, David WE Roberts wrote: It hasn't stopped raining since!

If you remember during the severe draught of the 70's the labour
government appointed a minister for draught, a few weeks later he became
the minister for floods.

They should have banned them at the begining of winter then there
would have been a good chance of most of you having the rauin we had.

Hosepipe ban oversimplified on TV? VX United Kingdom 11 10-05-2006 01:15 PM
Hosepipe ban, power washer, water butt, pump - X-post David W.E. Roberts United Kingdom 59 08-05-2006 09:52 AM
Beat the hosepipe ban! dyofix Marketplace 2 02-05-2006 01:32 PM
Hosepipe ban and RHS United Kingdom 8 31-03-2006 02:43 AM
Hosepipe ban Stan The Man United Kingdom 33 23-06-2005 09:31 PM