Old 08-04-2012, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Early birds

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 13:17:13 -0700 (PDT), Rikki
wrote:

The birds outside my bedroom window seem to be starting their dawn
chorus at about 2am. Would anyone know why?

Lights probably. Light pollution is bad for birds. They don't know
when it's time to sing.

Steve

Yes the thrushes are missing presumed flitted from my garden.

On the other hand the blackies are trusting me and comming close.
They are actually pinching my worms as I dig in this wet soil. Almost in my
hand. Obviously they have a nest nearby. So brave and bold.

Baz