Old 10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Yosserwirral Yosserwirral is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn1 View Post
Gareth Drew wrote:
robert fewtrell wrote:

I am new to this gardening malarkey but i had a massive mound of mud in
my garden which the gardener decided to leave there and now i have a bit
more time to myself i have been turning my hand to gardening but still
with these mounds i am thinking of hiring a mini digger but the cheapest
i can find is this tool hire company called national tool hire shops
does anyone know any cheaper ones?

Jewson do them too. Not sure on price but heres the link
National Tool Hire Shops : Power Tool Equipment Hire Company UK, Building, Safet

Wow! For a business name Jewson is as smarmy as Christian.
They give free estimates he
National Tool Hire Shops : Power Tool Equipment Hire Company UK, Building, Safet
Not sure what you mean by the name, but I've used National Tool Hire Shops and had a good deal from them