Old 21-04-2003, 06:09 PM
Essjay001

Default Humane control of rats

Mimi De Moratti scribbled:

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 0:06:39 +0100, Essjay001 wrote
(in message ):

You're talking about rats. There are more rats than people in this
country. Just kill them and be done with.

Not terribly helpful that. I was asking for advice on the least
unpleasant way of doing it. Just because there are a lot of them it
doesn't mean they don't feel pain and I don't wish to inflict
unecessary suffering on another living creature.

I wouldn't mind betting that if they were nibbling at your toes while you
slept you wouldn't be so soft.

Maybe you should relocate to another planet!