Old 14-04-2012, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default shopping for seeds

I had a short list of seeds I reeded to replinish so we started at one
of the "very" rural seed & fee stores. They closed at noon and it was
about 12:30. A young man came running over from next door and said he
would get the key from his father and open up. Nice guy, gave us a
history of the place. I porbably bought a few more than I had planned
since he was so nice.

Picked up most of the rest of the list at Lowe's and Tractor Supply.

One of the joys of living in the boonies.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills