Old 21-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Essjay001

Default Garden ornament theft

Maybe it time to remind people about Garden ornament theft.

It is probably the time of year to be sure your garden ornaments are
secured.

We, my neighbour and I have lost one very heavy stone cat, one stone lion
from a dividing wall which had been there 6 years and a piece of driftwood 7
ft long from my gravelled garden in just a few weeks. And another neighbour
lost a stone Bird feeder.

Thieves are relentless, spotting their booty and coming back in the dead of
night to collect.

If at all possible ensure your Garden ornaments are well secured either with
bolts or cement.

Steve R