Old 23-04-2012, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_9_] Sue[_9_] is offline

Default More rain

"Baz" wrote
Dave Hill wrote
After a couple of days away visiting the Cunard Queen Victoria, Wow!
(How the other half holiday).
Some very heavy bursts of rain traveling, though it looked as if we
missed the worst.
At home here there was just 0.3" over the 2 days, but this morning is
making up for it, so far 0.4" so far with hail mixed in with the rain
and the temp had gone down to 44f.and it feels as if winter is back
with a vengance.
David @ the wintery end of Swansea Bay

Yes, cold as winter.
Yet another weird year? What is a normal year I am wondering.

A normal year is when everyone complains about the weather and it's
either too dry or too wet or too cold or too hot wherever they are in
the UK. ;-)

Atm it's sunny here with every approaching shower somehow missing us,
but I've got to go out so no gardening for me this afternoon. (chiz chiz
chiz)
--
Sue in Norfolk .