Old 26-04-2012, 07:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default how much ground space for climbing plant?

Go_Internet_Siddiq wrote:
On Apr 25, 12:59 pm, cuezed wrote:
hi everyone. this is my first post on this forum.

i am getting my garden done up at the moment and am going to have a
climbing plant grow up the rear fence. what is the mininum length of
soil i need away from the fence for the plant?

please see attacked drawing to get better understand of my situation.

Filename: question garden soil for climb plant.png |
Download:http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14945|

cuezed

Yes I would say that make sure it gets plenty of water and that it is
facing sun so that it can grow.

Why would you say that?

David