Old 21-04-2003, 10:44 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Garden ornament theft

Sorry I couldn't resist ........................... what are you doing with
a stone cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Essjay001 wrote:
: Maybe it time to remind people about Garden ornament theft.
:
: It is probably the time of year to be sure your garden ornaments are
: secured.
:
: We, my neighbour and I have lost one very heavy stone cat, one stone
: lion from a dividing wall which had been there 6 years and a piece of
: driftwood 7 ft long from my gravelled garden in just a few weeks. And
: another neighbour lost a stone Bird feeder.
:
: Thieves are relentless, spotting their booty and coming back in the
: dead of night to collect.
:
: If at all possible ensure your Garden ornaments are well secured
: either with bolts or cement.
:
: Steve R