Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Morarview Morarview is offline
Registered User

Smile Japanese Knotweed

Guys
Hoping you can help here as regards the effective cure and removal of the said knotweed, its been confirmed as knotweed and as we live in a local authority owned and leased property (in Scotland) we are led to beleive that it is infact their duty to effectively and safely (under strict guidelines remove and replace said offending plants) were getting conflicting information and wondered if you might be able to assist.

Any ideas, links to reliable sources of fact etc greatly appriciated.