Old 06-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Allthingsbonsai Allthingsbonsai is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
Bonsai is an extremely difficult hobby. I have been meticulous in my approach with regard to watering and pruning etc yet despite 9 years of this my tree is still only 6 inches high. I will persevere with it but I think I maybe doing something wrong. Any ideas ?
It sounds like you've started from a tiny sapling or seed. You could get a larger plant and turn it into a bonsai