Old 06-05-2012, 08:25 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncstockguy View Post
If all cherry seedlings look the same, do you think those little trees are
cherries or something else?

ncstockguy wrote:

Later on I may plant some more bing cherry seeds to see if those seedlings look the same.

All types of cherry tree seedlings look alike, all cherry trees look
alike except for their fruit.
I'm in the Uk and at the moment, non of our stone fruits have established leaves but maybe where you are yours do ?? thats why I think these are bay trees !! Have they had leaves all winter ?? They certainly dont look like cherries that we have here in the Uk, the leaves are wrong !
Obviously a previous poster is a complete w----r, what a lovely thing to write!!
regards Lannerman.
(I might be wrong but at least I'm being civil and trying to help)