Old 06-05-2012, 08:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] touchofseasons@earthlink.net is offline

Default Is There An Easy Way To Plant Seeds Quickly Without The Digging Or Tilling?

Yes, there is! There are seeds on the market today that allow you to
plant a garden without digging or tilling! A new breed of seed known
as Drop & Grow SeedBallz™ are made of fertilizer, clay and are loaded
with a variety of seeds. You simply drop the seedballz on the soil,
water and watch them grow into clusters of beautiful flowers! We
wanted to know just how true this is so we purchased a variety of
packs. We were so happy with the results that we are now a
distributor. These seeds not only worked but germinated more flowers
than any other seeds on the market! Drop & Grow SeedBallz are hand
made by People with disabilities and they are guaranteed to work or
they will be replaced free! I just wish this was around when my Mother
was gardening! Want more info.? Check them out at:
http://www.touchofseasons.com/catalo...age=seed_plant