Old 07-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Rachel 101 Rachel 101 is offline
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire

Quote:
'Sacha[_4_]958109']said:
Have a Google image search on Staphylea colchica. I think it's
probably that. Ours flowered in the garden here a few weeks ago.
They're beautiful trees (if I've got the right ID) and the flowers are
fragrant. Aka the bladdernut tree.
--
Sacha
South Devon

It doesn't seem to be terribly common, I certainly haven't seen one befo although now I am sure I will see them everywhere. Perhaps I'll go back in autumn and see if I can collect some of the seeds, I'd quite like to grow some of my own.

Thanks again,
Rachel