Old 08-05-2012, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Lovely weather for brocolli

news wrote:
******* pigeons. Last year they at least waited untuil my cherries were
fruit. This year, they're ripping flowers and shoots off the trees with
gay abandon as soon as my back's turned. Looks like someone's emptied a
shredder underneath them.

Oh, you've got that, too? They've been at our cherry tree already, and I
thought it was odd. Nothing (touch wood) has got the unripe redcurrants
yet, though! Really need to get that netting on

And then there are the rats in the shed. Very little gardening stuff in

Rats under the decking and, by the looks of the potatoes I finally got in
yesterday, in the allotment shed, too. :-(