Old 22-04-2003, 12:56 AM
linda mar

Default crypt leaf curl?

Hi all,

I have several different crypts (wendtii, lutea, etc). they've been doing
very well until recently, they seem to have started to "curl" their leaves.

the leafs curl along the long axis of the stem, with the upper surface side
out (sort of curling so the backside is on the inside of the curl)...
although they are not totally curled up like a tube, but it's very obvious
that the leaves are curling up.

I assume this is some nutrient deficiency thing.. what is it indicative of?

new leaves from the swords are nice and green, so I assume it's not iron
deficiency..

linda