Old 13-05-2012, 07:13 PM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.gardens
Dänk 42Ø Dänk 42Ø is offline

Default Weed-Killing Chores

On Sun, 13 May 2012 12:16:23 -0400, Way Back Jack wrote:

Two gallons of Roundup sprayed two days ago, and another two gallons
yesterday. Probably spray another four gallons this upcoming week.
That should take care of the areas near the house. Out in the fields,
let the weeds proliferate; I don't care.

Yes sir, better living through chemistry.

My evil plan is to breed a variety of Roundup-resistant dandelions and
spread the seeds over golf courses across the country.

Resistance to Roundup is already occurring in weeds, and I predict that
the day people have to stoop to pull dandelions by hand is the day they
declare them be a "wildflower" instead of a "weed."