Old 13-05-2012, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
jimmy[_3_] jimmy[_3_] is offline

Default Spacing of plants

On 4/26/2012 6:10 AM, Dick Adams wrote:
This year my garden will be all containers so tomato and
pepper plants can winter indoors.

My Habenero Peppers will be arranged in a north-south direction
with a separation of 3 feet between N-S rows and 2 feet between
plants with each N-S row.

Am I spacing the out too much?

My feed and supply guy told me peppers need to be touching each other.
I've planted like this and it's done well.
This year I have planted 4 pepper plants in an 8 gal container, I did
this last year, however the deer ate them first.