Old 22-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Scott Donohoo

Default What small tiller to buy, and where?

Kevin Gamble wrote in news:Yz_oa.32576$RE3.2391881
@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Siouxzi wrote:
We want to buy a tiller this weekend.

I have the small Honda tiller and it is wonderful. It's a four stroke so
it is a bit quieter, and you can get different attachments for it. It
starts first-time every-time. I "created" several new beds with it last
year tilling heavy clay and working in a soil ammendment. I also used
the digging attachment to dig down for putting in a stone walkway. It's
been a good buy!

Kevin,

Where did you get the attachments? I bought this tiller last year and,
after initially feeling a little guilty about the expense, decided
it was one of my best buys ever after tilling up a just a couple of beds.
I'd buy it again. But I can't find a place in the triangle that carries any
of the attachments.

-- Scott