Old 22-04-2003, 02:20 AM
jhultman

Default Lawnmowers

I've a small patch o lawn too that I've opted for a push mower.

One thing someone suggested while I was mulling getting a used mower
was the possible introduction of weed seeds and disease from another
lawn. Having your own electric or gas for a gardener to use would
keep any problems his other clients may have in their lawn from
being dropped on yours.

Suggest a power wash on a used mower and maybe some light bleach and
water to disinfect, like one would use on some pruning tools.

2 cents.

Jeff

"news.verizon.net" wrote:

GRRR....I would like to have mowed the grass today (our "yard" is so small
that I could probably do it with scissors) but I can't because I can't pull
the cord hard enough to start the *(^% thing. Why are they so difficult to
start? A friend is giving me her Mother's old push mower which should
alleviate the problem!