Old 14-05-2012, 06:15 PM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Weed-Killing Chores

Dänk 42Ø wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2012 12:16:23 -0400, Way Back Jack wrote:

Two gallons of Roundup sprayed two days ago, and another two gallons
yesterday. Probably spray another four gallons this upcoming week.
That should take care of the areas near the house. Out in the fields,
let the weeds proliferate; I don't care.

Yes sir, better living through chemistry.

My evil plan is to breed a variety of Roundup-resistant dandelions and
spread the seeds over golf courses across the country.

I seriously doubt that golf courses use roundup to eliminate weeds in the grass.

Have thay developed roundup-ready grass?