Old 15-05-2012, 10:51 AM
black eyed susi black eyed susi is offline
Registered User

Default Busy lizzie..House Plant

Hi, I have just joined and was wanting to know if anyone has a Busy lizzie house plant or where i could get one from.
We had one has a child and i was always taking cuttings and giving them as gifts to family and friends..It was back in the 70s.
My mum is in her 80s and asked me if i still had one of them pink plants.....
So i would love to try and find one for her..Have googled it but it just comes up with bedding plants.
They had a fleshy stem and vibrant pink flowers...My Dad used to say they were weeds because we had them in every room..
Its funny how you remember something so long ago.