Old 16-05-2012, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Zone 5 over winter bulbs

On May 16, 9:59*am, mkr5000 wrote:
I want some summer blooming bulbs -- non invasive that doesn't have to be dug up for winter.

Used to have some orange lillies that I liked but can't remember the name (they weren't daylillies)

Don't want tulips, etc -- no spring blooming but something or a variety of summer blooming bulbs for zone 5 Indiana. Any suggestions?

Maybe 2 or 3 varieties that would go well together in a single partly sunny area?

Gladiolas?