Old 17-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Craig David Craig David is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hi Mayners67,

I am a keen gardener and have received a few gardening related gifts down the years!! However, last year my friend bought me a couple of items that I particularly liked.

Both were from the same company called glogrow.com who do grow your own and gardening related stuff. The first item was a childrens gardening set which my friend bought me so that I could get the grand kids involved in the garden. The second gift was tree and shrub feed (Garden Shrubs & Plants liquid feed for Sale - GloGrow.com) which I used on the woody plants in my garden. The feed made my flowers and fruit trees look amazing!

So if your friend has grand kids or young children and woody plants in their garden I can definitely recommend those as gifts! I know glogrow do other gardening items depending on your friends garden etc!

Hope this helps!