Old 17-05-2012, 04:04 PM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayners67 View Post
A friend of mine whose greatest passion is gardening is turning 50 in a few weeks and I'd like to get them a present related to gardening..but I could do with some help with ideas!

Please let me know what the best gardening-related present is that you've ever received, or what you would ideally like to get as present, related to gardening. Obviously it has to be something that all keen gardeners would love to get (not just you)! Please be a specific as possible (i.e. make/model, if relevant)

Many thanks
Looking for gift ideas for gardeners? Well think yourself very lucky because gardeners are easy to buy interesting gifts for – unlike mothers! I should know – I have been a gardener for most of my life and in that time have received countless gifts related in some way to gardening, some great and some not so great.

When you are trying to think of something to buy as a gift you will usually ask yourself – what do they like? With a gardener – home run! The only downside I have found is that most gifts I receive are garden related and nothing else! But hey, you have to take the rough with the smooth.

I was just going to tell you about a few of the best gardening gifts I have been given over the years but as I did a little research for this article it has started to look more like my personal wish list – some great new ideas out there.
Fruit Trees