Old 17-05-2012, 07:11 PM
procter procter is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywilliams View Post
Hi all, I have a countax c500h it has been running fine and I used it today and then I went to use it again this afternoon and it wont start. When you turn the key to the first ignition all the right lights come on and you hear the click which I am guessing is something to do with the fuel pump that always happens but then when you turn to the second ignition to start it nothing happens..... Any ideas?
hi - have you got the mower going? Mine has the same problem. Worked one minute and not the next. Had a guy look at it - told me I needed a new starter motor - £115. Went away - promised the earth - never heard from him since - tahnk you mower man, Market deeping!. I got a new starter motor but this did not work either. All lights work but just no life in the engine.