Old 18-05-2012, 04:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default What is the best gardening-related gift you've ever received? (or wish you had)?

A friend of mine whose greatest passion is gardening is turning 50
in a few weeks and I'd like to get them a present related to gardening..
but I could do with some help with ideas!
Please let me know what the best gardening-related present is that
you've ever received, or what you would ideally like to get as present,
related to gardening. Obviously it has to be something that all keen
gardeners would love to get (not just you)! Please be a specific as
possible (i.e. make/model, if relevant)
Many thanks

Here's a place that's well respected -
http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/index.aspx
... perhaps something will stand-out as the perfect gift ?
John T.