Old 22-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Alan Gabriel

Default Garden ornament theft

"Essjay001" wrote in message
Maybe it time to remind people about Garden ornament theft.

It is probably the time of year to be sure your garden ornaments are
secured.

Thieves are relentless, spotting their booty and coming back in the dead

of
night to collect.

When my next-door neighbour moved he hopped over the fence and stole my
mooning gnome and my flashing gnome from beside the pond.

I half expected photographs of them, through the post, taken in exotic
locations but after 6 years nothing has been forthcoming (

--
Regards,
Alan.

Preserve wildlife - Pickle a SQUIRREL to reply.