Old 20-05-2012, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default The smell of new carpets and a pot of coffee

kay wrote:
You've still time to sow french and riunner beans and peas. If the soil
is still soggy, grow them in pots for a while.

I know it's not much consolation but maybe this is the year you could
try all those interesting oriental veg that can't be sown until the days
start to shorten again?

Good call, I like fresh pak choi, although I've never been amazingly successful
with it.

To add to your list above, still time to sow broad beans for a late crop, and
pumpkins, and possibly courgettes. And radish and lettuce + stuff like that,
if you are so inclined. (probably loads more)