Old 21-05-2012, 11:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Rose 'Just Joey'

On Mon, 21 May 2012 18:01:24 -0500, Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
Imageman wrote:

One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years of
deer abuse - IM
[Image]

What a beauty. May I have a high res copy to print
and frame? I collect photos of orange flowers, especially
if they have some green in the background.

If yes, then you can send it to sme617 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!!!!

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Why could they not post here, so others could also have that option.
It is 240 now and looks pretty good when blown up to that size.