Old 22-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Mike-H Mike-H is offline
Registered User

Default Petrol lawn mower for big garden

Found this forum looking for lawn mower advice so here is my first post.

My garden is about 3 tennis courts plus a bit more at the front. Some areas a bit uneven, so assume rotary isbedt option. I want self propelled but from using a friends cheap one I realise some are less propelled than others.

My old Honda is about had it. Please tell me what I should be looking for in the replacement. Engine size? Make? Features? Any advice is appreciated as the prices range from £150 to over £1000.