Old 23-05-2012, 05:22 PM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Question: I understand that you cannot take cuttings from all rose plants.
Does anyone know anything about the climbers, "Don Juan and Joseph's Coat?"
I won't cut them back until after Thanksgiving and that's when I take my
cuttings. I have not tried these two yet. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Bob

--
after IKE our roses have all started to bloom - survival I suppose. Reds, yellows, and purple - but the thorn less yellow is just green - out of season. Finally got a new news feed - still having glitches - Consolidated shut down without notice or reduction in cost - and all, not just the audio and video groups. Such is life. Hope this gets out.