Old 24-05-2012, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jamie D.[_2_] Jamie D.[_2_] is offline

Default National Botanic Garden of Wales offer

"Janet" wrote in message
In article , says...

I don't want to be negative but I would have thought that a lot of the
target audience for this sort of place may not have the required
gadgetry.

Is that an awful stereotype?

Well, you're the one seeking newsreader advice.

I don't mean to say that anyone interested in gardens/gardening is old or
not capable of using new technology (I'm 26!) or anything of the sort,
but I
would have thought this may put a portion of readers off.

Gardening tip; when in a hole, stop digging.

Janet

Janet,

Apologies, no offence to anyone was intended

--
Regards,
Jamie D.

All the way from sunny Lincolnshire.