Old 27-05-2012, 11:55 AM
gmb27 gmb27 is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon, UK
Default Advice on Lemon scented plants

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some advice on a major garden redesign. I'm trying to create a sensory garden for my toddler and want to have lots I scented plants. As I love lemon I'd like to incorporate a range of lemon plants/herbs but I've never planted these before and wondered if anyone had any advice or experience. I would love a mix of larger bushy and smaller border type plants but I'm after the scent most importantly.

I live in Devon - I'm not sure if this has an impact climate wise.

Any comments gratefully received!

Thanks,

Gary