Old 27-05-2012, 12:25 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preditor View Post
I am a complete newby when it comes to Greenhouses and planted some Chili seeds in my greenhouse some time ago and all was doing fine until the this last bout of really hot weather, I had the roof vet and the louver vent open but my poor chillies have now wilted and are looking well sad, can anyone tell me how I might revive them other than keeping them in a cool place and out of this strong sunshine from now on.
I presume you've watered them. Also spray the leaves. Keep them cool and in the shade until they have recovered.

If they do recover, they will appreciate the sunshine. But in this hot weather you need to have the greenhouse door open as well. And of course check watering every day, if not twice a day.