Old 28-05-2012, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Greenhouse mayhem

Preditor wrote in
:

I am a complete newby when it comes to Greenhouses and planted some
Chili seeds in my greenhouse some time ago and all was doing fine until
the this last bout of really hot weather, I had the roof vet and the
louver vent open but my poor chillies have now wilted and are looking
well sad, can anyone tell me how I might revive them other than keeping
them in a cool place and out of this strong sunshine from now on.

If you havent already done so, I would put them outside for a day in a well
aired position, and make sure they are well watered. Should revive them.

I know it goes agains what your op says, but if they are to be saved.....

Good luck.
Baz