Old 29-05-2012, 05:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Burpee Sale

Boron Elgar wrote:

I've no objection but you're implications that Burpee
should be shunned due to purchases through Seminis, even though
Burpee have nothing to do themselves with GMO seeds

But for those who believe that Monsanto's business model embodies all that
is corrupt and greedy, our main weapon is to shun those who do business
with them, voting with our wallets. That's what Fedco customers said loud
and clear. Even at a couple of removes, Burpee _does_ have something to do
with GMO seeds.