Old 30-05-2012, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Mares Tail

Now the garden has dried out, and I mean dried(huge cracks on top) I have
had a lawn maintenence firm in to feed and weed the 2 lawns.

He pointed out that in my veg patch there is one area with Mares Tail and I
have not seen that before in my garden. It is right in the middle of my
newly planted runner beans. What to do? Dig them out and resow the beans?

On the lawns there is Speedwell, again have never seen before but the lawn
weedkiller should eliminate it? I am told it is very difficult to get shut
of.

Anyway, I thought that I would ask here before taking drastic action
regarding Mares Tail.

Thanks.
Baz