Old 30-05-2012, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Burpee Sale

On Wed, 30 May 2012 13:15:23 -0500, phorbin
wrote:

In article ,
says...

And by that extension so do damn near all of the garden supply,
hardware and even a good chunk of the grocery stores in the US. There
are better, more logical and effective ways to battle the sort of
practices Monsanto engages in. Going after Burpee is a waste of time.
And I have been involved in political protest even longer than I have
been in market research.

Then let's hear how you would organize a way to carry the battle to
Monsanto and bring down the evil empire.

I've no interest. I merely exposed the lack of logic in going after
Burpee but not regarding others similarly as they also do business
with Monsanto.

Think globally, act locally.

Boron