Old 31-05-2012, 01:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default The Horn Worms are Back

On May 31, 7:53*am, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
I have caught it quickly so no real harm done but her my question....
It seems like I read to take a flash light to the plants after dark
and the worm will "glow". Am I correct or did I dream this up? *Google
doesn't seem to want to help me find this answer tonight.
MJ

*If they have about 1/4 white eggs on them let them live. *It will not
be for long.

--
Bill *S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com/

So far just little ones, maybe 2 2 1/2 inches. Bright green