Old 31-05-2012, 08:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Gardener's Worst Sin

On Thu, 31 May 2012 09:21:47 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I mixed up the "Keep the Deer Away" concentrate with "Kill all the
Weeds" concentrate. By the grace of Mother Nature I switched the mix
AFTER I had sprayed the Roses with correct sprayer. I was just getting
the sprayer ready for the next time. I noticed that it didn't seem to
smell as bad and thought Ut Ohh.
Anyone done the same?
MJ

It's good to have a sprayer for weed killer chemicals and another for
clean chemicals such as fertilizer. Maybe you need a third?

Cheers