Old 01-06-2012, 11:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Gardener's Worst Sin

On Thu, 31 May 2012 22:26:00 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
" wrote:

I mixed up the "Keep the Deer Away" concentrate with "Kill all the
Weeds" concentrate. By the grace of Mother Nature I switched the mix
AFTER I had sprayed the Roses with correct sprayer. I was just getting
the sprayer ready for the next time. I noticed that it didn't seem to
smell as bad and thought Ut Ohh.
Anyone done the same?
MJ

Why don't you just drink them and put the Earth out of its misery?

Or, of course, YOU could do that and put the rest of us out of ours.

Boron