Old 01-06-2012, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Advice on Lemon scented plants

On May 30, 6:34*am, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2012 05:11:53 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

wrote:
On May 27, 4:01*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
There are a number of lemon-scented herbs, including mints, grasses,
and geraniums. *(Be careful about mints; they can be agressively
invasive.)

Plant mint in a 5 gallon pot with the bottom cut out. That'll drastically cut
down its tendancy to spread.

NOW you tell me!!!

HB

Clay chimney flues are longer length, last longer, and look much
nicer... available at any masonry supply.

I actually have a bunch of clay sewer pipes, approx 18" tall? left
here years ago by a worker? I use them as decorative -- objets d'art
-- but I can see how they might work on invasive plants -- if sunk
deep enuff into the ground

HB