Old 27-02-2003, 05:30 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal)

In a message dated 2/27/2003 11:40:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

I do not understand what you are saying here. Please clarify.

Okay, I'll give it a try....

The finger technique involves winding the wire around a student's finger
(I'm trying to avoid getting confusing with clockwise, etc.). Now if the
student tries to rotate the finger in the smae direction the wire was wound,
he/she will find that the wire gets tighter, limiting the amount of finger
or branch rotation (assuming that the end from which we are winding is
anchored); if we rotate the finger (or branch) the other way, the wire loses
its grip. By feeling this on their own finger, the student
is more likely to
remember.

Bart:

);-)) This I understood.